Every hijabi knows that shopping for the summer is a sport of its own. Throw in the fact that Eid-ul-Adha is coming—the second Eid this summer—and it’s no surprise that modest clothes hunting can turn into an Olympic event.
Consider us your style coaches. This week, we’ll bring you outfit ideas that will help you bring your A-game to your Eid OOTD.
It is unbearably hot in most parts of the world right now but we don’t want to be the one slacking instead of stunting on our biannual Eid-themed Instagram feeds. That being said, the most ideal choice of wear is a maxi dress or a jumpsuit.
Maxi dresses and jumpsuits are the easiest fix for an effortless Eid outfit. Add a complementing hijab (complementing to both you and the outfit!), a few accessories and sometimes a layering sleeve and you’re out the door.
We scoured the web to find maxi dresses and jumpsuits that don’t have slits, see-through panels, look sloppy when layered or are un-wearably ugly. Keep reading for the perfect outfit for sitting on your cousin’s couch all day.
- This lightweight watercolor long sleeve maxi dress will help you beat the heat in style.
2) Not sure how Shein gets away with charging those prices but we’re not complaining. This floral maxi comes in 5 colors.
3) A little pricier, but love this blue maxi dress.
6) White and this shade of yellow is THE color combo for the summer. Shop it here.
7) Dress this light pink maxi up or down for all 3 days of Eid!
8) We love the tie waist on this black and white floral …that is modeled by Taylor Swift’s auburn haired sister?
9) This isn’t a dress or a jumpsuit but we had to include. The PERFECT black skirt-no slits and no see-through panels! Bonus points: only $25.
10) Looks kind of tatreez-y and we love it. Buy it here if you feel the same.
11) Can you tell we love florals? This jumpsuit with a pink or white scarf screams influencer.
12) Stripes and ruffles on this adorable Poplook jumpsuit
13) Eid falls in the last couple of weeks you can get away with all-white. So here ya go.
14) How cute is this tailored checked jumpsuit? Wear it with the bodysuit we suggested from outfit #5.
15) Mama won’t be a fan of what’s going on with the eyeshadow, but she will think this jumpsuit is great for Eid and beyond.
This is Part 1 of our Eid-ul-Adha style roundup.