Every hijabi knows that shopping for the summer is a sport of its own. Throw in the fact that Eid-ul-Adha is coming—the second Eid this summer—and it’s no surprise that modest clothes hunting can turn into an Olympic event.
Consider us your style coaches. This week, we’ll bring you outfit ideas that will help you bring your A-game to your Eid OOTD. We’ve already covered jumpsuits and dresses here.
We searched the web for the prettiest long sleeve tops and dressy trousers to pair with either something else in this post or something you already own.
No slits, no see-through parts, no tough pieces to layer—keep reading for pieces that will make the perfect outfit for sitting on your cousin’s couch all day.
- Poplook has the prettiest tops—all in pastels and with on-trend statement sleeves. We love this pink one.
2. This flowy top can be paired with dozens of high waisted pants.
3) We love the pastel green on this statement top.
4) Another POPLOOK blouse, this time in a baby blue.
7) Grids for your Instagram grid.
8) You’ll be stepping out with some 1980s Halston-y vibes in this top.
9) A break from all the flounce and ruffles. Shop it here.
10) Be on-trend with this embroidered floral top, tassels included.
11) Can you tell we love pink, statement sleeves and the combination of those two things?
12) Ladies…this is $14…that is all.
13) Love this adorable H&M top that is also cotton!
14) Pair this light blue floral top with white high waisted palazzos or a pleated maxi skirt!
15) We love the flowiness of these tie front pants.
16) Stripes on the cutest pair of high waisted pants.
17) Not only are these babies the cutest thing Express has ever sold, but they’re also on SALE.
18) These plummy purple high-waisted palazzos are a total transition piece for fall
19) We found culottes that actually reach past your ankles! And they’re in the prettiest pale green.
20) Light blue wide legs also from Topshop
For more Eid outfit ideas, go back to our first Eid post.