This week, we’re bringing you outfit ideas that will help you bring your A-game to your Eid OOTD.
We scoured the web to find maxi dresses that don’t have slits, see-through panels, look sloppy when layered or are un-wearably ugly. Keep reading for the perfect outfit for sitting on your cousin’s couch all day.
1) Best worn with: A white or cream hijab and strappy heels
3) Think pink when picking your accessories for this ruffle sleeve abaya.
4) Best worn with: a taupe hijab or maybe a white and black print?
6) The fringe on this kaftan is everything.
7) This floral maxi dress is oh so summery
8) This must be our third white maxi dress but we can’t get enough.
9) Elevate this dress with necklaces, arm candy, and your favorite hijab
10) The button trend goes modest with this Poplook dress.
11) Cinderella vibes in our favorite shade of blue.
12) We love this polka dot slip maxi styled how it is!
13) Prairie chic in this dress. Keep it modest with some boots.
14) We can see this blue dress with a white ruffly blouse under or a wrap front cardigan on top.